2018 Walt Disney World vacation packages are now available for booking! Now is a great time to go ahead and reserve your vacation package. In the event Disney releases, a discount for your vacation at a later date, your travel agent will be glad to apply the promotion to your existing vacation package.
I recommend contacting Jonathan with Park World Travel for your Disney vacation planning. Jonathan will work with you to plan the Disney vacation that’s right for your family. Let him take the stress out of your vacation planning. When you book with Park World Travel, Jonathan’s expert advice and concierge services are available to you at no additional cost. Request your free vacation quote today!
What’s New for 2018
- Beginning in 2018, the Disney Dining Plan will include one non-alcoholic beverage, including specialty beverages such as milkshakes and smoothies, for guests under 21. Disney Dining Plan guests over 21 can choose between one non-alcoholic beverage or one single service mixed cocktail, beer, or wine with their meal entitlement.
- In early 2018, the Epcot International Festival of The Arts will return to Walt Disney World.
- The stunning new nighttime spectacular Happily Ever After will continue to delight guests at Magic Kingdom in 2018.
- Guests to Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be able to experience a Na’vi River Journey and take a Flight of Passage on a banshee in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- It’s also very likely even more new Walt Disney World experiences for 2018 are yet to be announced.
2018 promises to be a fun-filled year for guests visiting Walt Disney World! Contact Park World Travel to begin planning your magical vacation today.
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Disney Bucket List: Club 33 - December 18, 2017
- Best Ways to Celebrate Christmas at Walt Disney World - November 1, 2017
- Cars 3 Digital HD Giveaway - November 1, 2017