The new Festival of Fantasy parade at the Magic Kingdom is, in my opinion, one of the best 3 o’clock parades Disney has ever had. The parade floats are spectacular! The parade features several newer Disney characters including Disney’s two newest princesses, Anna and Elsa. In addition, the parade also features classic Disney characters such as Peter Pan and Mickey and friends. Here are some interesting facts about this new parade:
- The parade includes 9 floats featuring characters for over a dozen classic Disney tales.
- Over 100 cast members perform in the Festival of Fantasy parade.
- The lead float in the parade, the Princess Garden float, measures over 50 feet in length.
- The headpiece for the Seashell Girl in the Little Mermaid unit was created using a 3D printer.
- The Maleficent dragon, which is inspired by Steampunk, measures 53 feet long and 26 feet tall.
- Standing at 32 feet tall, Mickey’s Airship is the tallest float in the parade.
Have you seen the Festival of Fantasy parade yet?
Thanks to Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Heidi at Heidi’s Head, Mike at My Dreams of Disney, and Jenn at Disney Babies Blog for hosting the Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia blog hop! Click the links below for more great Disney trivia!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Best Ways to Celebrate Christmas at Walt Disney World - November 1, 2017
- Cars 3 Digital HD Giveaway - November 1, 2017
- Park World Radio: Relive the Magic 24/7! - October 8, 2017