As we all know, Disney vacations can be very expensive. Luckily, Disney does announce promotions fairly often. They have also been know to send out PIN codes via mail and email to certain individuals. PIN codes usually provide a better discount than the promotions available to the public. However, these PIN codes can sometimes be quite difficult to receive.
So, just how do you increase your chances of receiving a Disney PIN code? There are several simple things you can do to hopefully make sure you are among the lucky Disney fans who get a PIN code:
- Request a free planing DVD – By requesting a Disney planning DVD, you will let Disney know that you are interested in vacationing with them. It will also give them all the information they need to send you a PIN code. Plus, these DVDs are informational and fun to watch!
- Create a Disney account – If you haven’t already, be sure to create an account on one of Disney’s family of websites such as Disney.com. Also, make sure you complete your profile so they will have all of your information.
- Plan a pretend vacation – This one might sounds a little wierd, but trust me, it’s fun and will increase your chances at a PIN code. Just visit DisneyParks.com and make sure you’re signed in to your account. Then plan the pretend vacation of your dreams. Exit out of the site without booking. Disney will see that you have been seriously considering a vacation but didn’t book. Hopefully, this will cause them to send you a discount.
- Enter Disney contests – Who wouldn’t want a chance to win a Disney contest?! Even if you don’t win, Disney will have your information and eventually they may send a PIN code. Be sure to check out Contests board on Pinterest for some of the most recent Disney contests.
After you’ve done all of these things, it may still be a while before you receive a Disney PIN code. Just be patient, it will come eventually. When you do receive your PIN code, be sure to contact our preferred travel partner, Sand ‘n Sea Adventures, to book your vacation. They can apply the discount from your PIN code to your reservation, as well as, help with as much or as little of the vacation planning process as you’d like. Have fun trying to increase your chances of getting a Disney PIN code and good luck!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30th - February 16, 2018
- How To Avoid Getting Sick At Disney - February 14, 2018
- New Park Experiences Announced at D23 Expo Japan - February 12, 2018