The magic doesn’t end once the sun sets during the 21st Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. A new after-dark experience gives guests one more taste of World Showcase excitement like never before.
After a day of blooms and bulbs, the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party bursts with color in the sky, and bubbles in the glass. Guests can sample decadent desserts from around the world, paired with the perfect international sparkling wines in an intimate and exclusive environment – all while watching Epcot’s nightly fireworks spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Reservations begin March 12. The first IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party is March 15.
Here are details:
IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
Dates: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Time: 7:45 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.
Location: Showcase Plaza
Prices (including tax and gratuity): Adults $49, Children $29
Menu (subject to change):
• Italy: Tiramisu
• France: Vanilla Pot de Crème
• United Kingdom: Shortbread Cookies
• Morocco: Traditional Baklava
• American Adventure: Sugar Dusted Cronis with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
• Disney Parks ice cream novelties
• Lemonade, coffee, teas
• Sparkling wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy
This new dessert party promises to be a great way to experience IllumiNations: Reflections Of Earth! Do you plan on attending the party on your next Walt Disney World vacation?
Photo credit: Disney
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Best Ways to Celebrate Christmas at Walt Disney World - November 1, 2017
- Cars 3 Digital HD Giveaway - November 1, 2017
- Park World Radio: Relive the Magic 24/7! - October 8, 2017