Disney has released a new Walt Disney World Resort savings offer for Disney Visa cardholders. Book now through July 31, 2013 and you could save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Don’t have a Disney Visa Card? This discount will become available to the general public on Thursday, May 9th.
Offer is valid for most nights 8/15 – 9/28/2013
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort,
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort,
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside,
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard/Pool View Rooms, Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Standard/Lake View Rooms, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Disney’s Beach Club Villas
This offer is limited and excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card.
For more information or to book your Walt Disney World vacation, contact Sand ‘n Sea Adventures, the preferred travel partner of Frontierland Station. Request your free Walt Disney World vacation quote online or by calling (615) 852-7672.
Latest posts by Jonathan (see all)
- Disney Cruise Line Summer 2019 Itineraries Announced - March 1, 2018
- Play, Stay, and Dine: Save Up To $500 at Walt Disney Wold - October 8, 2017
- - January 14, 2016