Cinderella Castle is one of my favorite sights at Walt Disney World. Many guests love to take photos in front of the castle. In fact, this Disney icon is the most photographed structure in the entire world. Let’s take a look at some interesting facts about Cinderella Castle:
- The castle features 18 towers and 13 gargoyles.
- Though it may look like many stones were used to build Cinderella Castle, not a single stone was used in its construction; The outside of the castle is actually made of fiberglass.
- The beautiful murals in the castle took two years to complete and contain one million pieces of glass.
Do you know any interesting trivia about Cinderella Castle? We would love to hear it in the comments below!
Thanks to Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Heidi at Heidi’s Head, Mike at My Dreams of Disney, and Jenn at Disney Babies Blog for hosting the Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia blog hop! Click the links below for more great Disney trivia!
Latest posts by Kimberly (see all)
- Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30th - February 16, 2018
- How To Avoid Getting Sick At Disney - February 14, 2018
- New Park Experiences Announced at D23 Expo Japan - February 12, 2018